A Complete Set of Books: Commercial Pool Contractor
This package contains all the state required books for the Commercial Pool Contractor licensing category. These books are used for Commercial Pool contractors preparing to pass the Florida state exam and obtain their license.
The following books are included in this package:
- Contractor’s Manual
- Builder’s Guide to Accounting
- AIA Document A201
- AIA Document A401
- AIA Document A701
- Code of Federal Regulations (OSHA) – Pool Version
- Building Estimator’s Ref. Book (Walkers) – Pool Version
- Chapter 64E-9, Public Swimming Pools and Bathing Places
- Florida Building Code: Building Chapter 4 – Pool Version
- Certified Pool/Spa Operator’s Handbook
- Placing Reinforcing Bars – Pool Version
- Guide to Shotcrete
- ANSI / NSPI 1 – Standard for Public Swimming Pools
- ANSI / NSPI 2 – Standard for Public Spas
- ANSI / NSPI 3 – Standard for Permanently Installed Residential Spas
- ANSI / NSPI 5 – Standard for Residential Inground Swimming Pools
- ANSI / NSF 50 – 2015, Equipment for Swimming Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs, etc.
- Concrete Masonry Handbook
- NFPA 70 – National Electrical Code, Swimming Pools, etc.